Dude, our society is dealing with a major problem which constantly keeps on increasing. That’s obesity, yes all those tyres around your belly, yup that’s FAT. The biggest concern is that even youngsters and kids are becoming fat day by day. We all know that the main reason behind this is junk food and our bad lifestyle. Also, we all know that in order to be physically fit we have to eat healthy and clean food but how many of us eat healthy food despite of knowing this fact? Let me ask you a question are you taking a healthy diet, are you? In this article, we are going to learn how to lose belly fat or how to reduce belly fat. Let’s start our effective tips on how to reduce belly fat or how to lose belly fat.
HOW TO LOSE BELLY FAT OR HOW TO REDUCE BELLY FAT
1) Eat Healthy & Clean Diet
- Focus on what you eat and when you eat . Eat clean and nutritious food, also avoid junk food. The best way to get more fibre is to eat plant-based foods like vegetables and fruit( Legumes are also a good source, as well as some cereals). Add Plenty of Soluble Fiber, especially viscous fibre. These are especially fibres, that absorb water and swell to form a thick, jelly-like mass in the digestive system which slows down the rate at which a food is broken down and nutrients like glucose are absorbed. In this way, it reduces the rise in glucose levels after consuming foods and gives a prolonged feeling of fullness and reduced appetite.
- Eat a protein-rich diet, as protein raises your metabolic rate and helps you retain muscle mass during weight loss. It is one of the most important macronutrients you can add in order to lose belly fat.
- Add Green tea and Apple Cider Vinegar in your diet chat.
- Avoid Sugary Foods and sugar-sweetened drinks, as many research shows how bad they are for your health. When you eat a lot of added sugar, the liver gets overloaded with fructose and is forced to turn it into fat. As the human brain doesn’t process liquid calories the same way it does solid ones, you’re likely to end up consuming too many calories later on and storing them as fat. Try to replace your sugar soda, soft drinks and package fruit juice with fresh whole fruit juice.
- Avoid Foods That Contain Trans Fats.
- Use olive oil or coconut oil for cooking. Coconut oil increase your metabolism.
- Drink plenty of water. This will bring slow to your face and also helps in reducing the fat stored in your body.
2) Track Your Food Intake and Exercise
Try to focus on what you eat and how much you eat then calculate how much calories you need with the help of this – calories counter. For starting consuming fewer calories than your body needs for weight maintenance. You can use apps on your phone in order to track your food intake and exercise. MyFitnessPal is an app by UNDER ARMOUR which is a pretty nice and simple app that you can use and its available for both iOS and Android operating systems.
3) Love Your Bed
Take a good amount of sleep. Take a minimum of 8 hours of sleep. This will also help you to reduce your stress level and boost your testosterone level also.
Hey, are you going to bed?
Wait there are still three points left.
4) Reduce Your Stress Levels
Now you may be thinking what is the relationship between stress and sleep? You will be shocked but may be the reason behind those love handle are your stress level and busy life schedule. So try to avoid your stress and be happy.
5) Stop Drinking Alcohol
Alcohol provides harm to your metabolic system and its high in calories, I mean 4 pints of beer (3.6% abv) in a day will give your around 700 calories. This is over a third of a man’s recommended daily intake of calories and a single 175ml glass of wine can contain 200 calories. Even Heavy drinking can cause fatty liver.
- Find a nice gym near you by clicking on – Best gym near me. Join that gym and flow a proper diet chart. Do a lot of cardio and lift as heavy as you can. Many studies have shown that lifting heavy weights reduce the fat level in the body and increase the testosterone level naturally.
- These are the best fat loss exercises – ABS EXERCISES.
- Do sprints, squats and burpees and train your abs too.
Still confused on how to reduce belly fat ? Or how to lose fat?
Follows these 6 simple and you will notice the results very soon and try to change your lifestyle. Eat healthy be healthy. Be happy and laugh as much as you can.